A Romanian teenager burst into flames after accidentally touching a live wire while attempting to take the 'ultimate selfie' on the roof of a train. Anna Ursu, 18, and a friend went to a train station in the town of Iasi in the northeast of the country to take a 'special selfie' that she intended to post on Facebook. But as she lay on top of the train and stuck one of her legs in the air, an electrical field surrounding the overhead cables sent 27, volts zapping through her body, causing her to burst into flames. Despite the best efforts of a passer-by to save her life, the year-old later died in hospital with burns to 50 per cent of her body. Anna Ursu climbed on top of a train and was electrocuted by a live wire while trying to take a selfie.